UCG has become renowned as the innovator within the market, and the go to company for tackling challenges that our competitors are unable to solve.
UCG engages subcontracting firms as our Delivery Partners to perform the end to end works. The business model for our Delivery Partners is that they have scoping, build, provisioning and civils work capabilities so they are fully accountable for the end to end connection. Each Delivery Partner crew is typically made up of 2 people, a qualified and experienced Team Leader, supported by their crew person. Additional civils capabilities may be called in from other specialised Civils Delivery Partners when the requirements demand it.
Irrespective of the size, UCG wants our Delivery Partners to be successful, so we provide induction, supervision and ongoing support and guidance throughout the full life cycle.
Why be a Delivery partner of UCG?
• Long term work on the build and connect of single and multi-dwelling units on the ultrafast broadband network
• Software which allows you to complete your administration at the work site, alleviating office work of an evening at home;
• Schedule of rates so you know what your revenue shall be at the commencement of the work
• Efficient payment from UCG after the completion of work and records supplied
• Induction, supervision and ongoing support and guidance provided by UCG
To work for UCG your business or the Delivery Partner who you work for must have appropriate tools of trade, relevant tickets and licences, workers compensation or accident protection insurance for all workers and public liability insurance. All workers must be deemed competent by their employer before the tasks are performed on UCG work sites.
Surveyors attend building sites prior to the construction phase to verify the sites construction requirements, including the identification of a suitable pathway for the cabling to reach the building from the communal network. Generally a one person crew.
Click here to lodge an expression of interest to become a Delivery Partner of UCG. Our Human Resources or Delivery Partner Onboarding teams will respond to your inquiry.